How many messages/ profile visits I can do per day?
This is a very difficult question to answer this question. It is like asking how fast should I walk or drive (pun intended here -:) Many self-proclaimed experts claim to know this, but are based on pure guesstimate and luck. LinkedIn algorithm controls this number and is dynamic depending on following list (indicative but not exhaustive):
- Age of your account
- Completeness of your profile
- Premium LinkedIn subscriptions e.g Sales Navigator etc
- How active you have been recently – browsing profiles, contributing articles etc not just sending messages
- How many rejections you get when you send connection requests
- How many invites are pending
- Social Selling Index or SSI (as measured by LinkedIn is the best scale – higher the SSI, more messages you can send)
We strongly recommend the following:
- Ensure your profile is complete to the best of your knowledge
- Start slow like sending 20-30 messages to start with (esp. if the profile is new) at least for a month or so, gradually increase it to 100 or so.
- Don’t send messages for the sake of sending messages – quality beats quantity anytime
- Make sure you are shortlisting the right people (narrow down as much as you can) before you send the message to avoid rejections, pending requests etc
- Send personalized messages with varied content
- Engaging people with insights drives the acceptance of connection requests
At Linkedofy, we have put some control mechanism to help you. Some examples are as below:
- Multiple templates to vary messages
- Not cloud based, but laptop/PC based
- Mimics human behavior – dynamic time gaps between messages etc
- Recalls pending connection requests when you want.
Remember that it is your LinkedIn account and your business depends on it.
For exhaustive list of features, please refer to https://linkedofy.com/